ALC page 51. Exercise A, B & C

Exercise A.  Read the sentences. notice how the word both is use 

1. Did you take my book and Jane's book ? Yes, I took both.
Apakah anda mengambil buku saya dan buku Jane ?  Ya, saya telah ambil bersamaan.

2. Do you want milk or coffee ?  I'll have both, please.
Apakah anda ingin minum Susu atau kopi ?  Saya ingin keduanya

3. My car is new. Your car is new, too. Both are new
Mobil saya baru. Mobilmu baru juga. Mobil Kami baru.

4. I read two books. I liked both of them.
Saya membaca dua buku. Saya telah menyukai buku buku itu.

5. The first test was hard. The second test was hard too. Both were hard
Tes pertama sulit. Tes kedua juga sulit. Kedua tes sulit.

6. Are you going shopping or to a movie on Friday ? I'm doing both.
Apakah pada hari jumat anda pergi berbelanja atau ke bioskop ?   Saya melakukan keduanya.


Exercise B. Read the sentences. Notice how the word other is used.

1. One student is from Europe. The other is from Africa.
Seorang murid Dari eropa. Murid Yang lain Dari afrika

2. I'll eat the big piece of cake. You can have the other.
Saya akan makan potongan kue besar. Anda mendapatkan kue yang lain.

3. This glove is wet, but the other's okay.
Sarung tangan ini basah tetapi yang lainnya tidak basah.

4. Jack is taking two classes. One is English. The other is math.
Jack mengambil dua kelas. Satu Bahasa inggris. Yang lain matematika.

5. There's only one shoe here. Where's the other ?
Disini hanya ada satu sepatu. Dimana sepatu yang lain ?

6. We were on vacation for two weeks. We spent one week in Utah and the other in Texas.
Kami sedang liburan 2 minggu. Kami menghabiskan waktu 1 minggu di Utah dan yang lain di Texas.


Exercise C. Answer your instructor's questions. Use both and other.

Example :

I : Do you need a blue shirt or white one ?
S: I need both.

I. : Apakah anda membutuhkan sebuah Kaos  biru atau Kaos putih ?
S : Saya membutuhkan keduanya

I. : Do you like this blue tie ?
S : No, may I see the other ?

I. : Apakah anda menyukai dasi biru ini ?
S : Tidak, bolehkan saya melihat yang lain?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The magical 🌲

ALC 7 page 62 & 63. (teacher Mr. Hans)

Vocabulary about the Apartment