Daily Activities (ms. octi)

HOME   WORK


Make a Describe a typical day in your life, from the time you get up in the morning until go to bed



I am Nofa Sumariyanti, from Naval command and staff college. I will trying to tell about my activities.

First... I work during 5 days then get 2 days off. On working days, I wake up at 4 o’clock in the morning. Then, I do my bed and clean my room. I have a shower, brush my teeth, prepare my uniform and praying time. 

At 5 o’clock,  I Prepare breakfast for 30 minutes and working stuff. then prepare my self  to work. Before going to work, I pray for a while to thank God about everything. Then, I go to work by motorcycle at 6 o’clock with my daughters, because they  schooIs near from my office. And I usually arrive at my office at 6.30 a.m. and start working at  7 o’clock.

Then... At 12 o’clock I am going to having lunch with my friends. In cafetaria, sometimes we are lunch with menu chicken noodles, meltball, mix vegetable with peanuts sous, any drinks likes juice, lemon ice, hot tea, ice blend etc. After lunch we are going back to office.

Next...  At 3.30 p.m.  I go home by motorcycle with my daughter , because one of them finnish school at 2.45 p.m. I arrive at home at 4 o’clock. I take a bath, then praying time. After that I cleaning my house, washing our clothes and prepare dinner.

After  dinner, at 6.10 p.m.  praying time with my families. Next .. helps my daughters to making home work and learning for tomorrow. Before go to bed, I usually spend time for watching a movie or listening to music.

Finally, I sleep at 10.30 p.m.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The magical 🌲

ALC 7 page 62 & 63. (teacher Mr. Hans)

Vocabulary about the Apartment