Daily life and work (class of Maj Nani)

Daily life and work- 2

Good afternoon..

I usually wake up at 4 a.m.
I stay in bed about 5 minutes before  I get up.
I wash my face and take a shower.
Then I dry and comb my hair.
I have breakfast at around 6 o'clock
After breakfast I brush my teeth
I leave home at around 6.15 a.m.
I take a motorcycle to workp.m.
I arrive work at around 6:45 a.m.
I have a cup of coffee.
Then I prepare to morning roll call. After that check my emails and file my papers.
I usually make some telephone calls.
Then I report to my boss
At around 12 o’clock,  I have lunch. I usually go to cafeteria with my friends. After lunch, I have to praying time.
I have afternoon tea at around 2 p.m. and eat some snacks.
I leave work at 3.30 p.m.
I arrive home at around 4:20 p.m.
If I don't feel so tired, I Cook dinner.
I have dinner at around 7 o'clock
I relax on my armchair and watch TV.
At around 10 p.m.  I set the alarm and listening music for about 30 minutes.
Then finally at around 10:30  p.m.  I turn off the lights and go to bed.

On Saturdays, I usually wake up at 6 o'clock, fresh up and brush my teets.
Then I go grocery shopping early in the morning.
At night I watch cinema movie with family.

On Sunday morning we go to car free day for jogging and walking.
Sometimes go to sport center for swimming.
Next I go to restaurant to have late breakfast.
Before I go to bed,  I make sure that I recharge my cellphone.
I have to take supplement  and set alarm so I wake up in the morning.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The magical 🌲

ALC 7 page 62 & 63. (teacher Mr. Hans)

Vocabulary about the Apartment