Exercise J & K (Mr. Hans)

Name : Nofa Sumariyanti
Rank : Penda III /a
From. Naval command and staff college

EXERCISE J. Listen and select the best answer.
1. It’s a bird (B)
2. It’s curved (A)
3. He’s present (A)
4. It’s in the kitchen (A)
5. Put it on the floor (C)
6. Do you have an explanation ? (B)
7. Put them in the bookcase (C)
8. Please turn on the lamp (B)
9. It’s too strong (B)
10. Yes, I described him (A)
11. He’s tall and has blue eyes (D)
12. I can see the moon (A)
13. He isn’t married (D)
14. It’s a floor (A)

EXERCISE K.  Choose the best answer
1. A diameter divides a circle into halves (C)
2. Open the gate to go into the backyard (B)
3. The sun is much larger than the moon (B)
4. A triangle has three sides (A)
5. A line from the center of a circle to its edge is the circle's radius (C)
6. Drapes are like curtains (C)
7. The teacher is writing on the board in the front of the room (A)
8. Bill : It’s hot in here
Tim: okay, I’ll turn on the fan (D)
9. Bill : this is a nice desk
Tim : yes, it has six large drawers (C)
10. Bill : Did you buy a new couch for your apartment ?
Tim : No, I don’t need any new furniture (B)
11. Bill : please put this on the top shelf
Tim : I can’t. The shelf is too high (C)
12. Bill : I call my wife every night
Tim : I also talk to my wife often (B)

Teacher : Mr. Hans P
KIBI REGULAR 19. 2020

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The magical 🌲

ALC 7 page 62 & 63. (teacher Mr. Hans)

Vocabulary about the Apartment