GRAMMAR . using tell in imperative sentences



Exercise A

1. Tell children that dinner is ready.

2. Tell the teacher that Sam doesn't feel well.

3. Don't tell them that I heard their conversation.

4. Tell Lieutenant Ryan that his wife left a message for him.

5. Tell them that the train is going to leave soon.

6. Don't tell her that I forgot to mail the letter.

7. Tell Captain Dodson that Colonel Erown called.

8. Tell Mom that we'll be back before midnight.

9. Don't tell John that I lost John's book.

10. Tell Sergeant Miller that Sergeant Miller's cap is on the floor.

Exercise C

1. D.     I want to eat now
2. F.      I'm going to bed
3. A.     He needs to study
4. G.     We ate the cookies
5. C.     We'll be back letter
6. B.     I'm home
7. H.     I'll call him later
8. E.     You forgot !


Exercise D

1. Tell Karen (that) her husband called about an hour ago.

2. Tell Lieutenant Green (that) Major Young wants to see him now.

3. Tell Jim (that) The basketball game's on TV now.

4. Tell her (that) you'll take a message.

5. Tell Fred (that) he can wait in my office.

6. Tell Sergeant Kennedy (that) I'll pick him up at quarter till eight.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The magical 🌲

ALC 7 page 62 & 63. (teacher Mr. Hans)

Vocabulary about the Apartment